Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Wow, I am a slacker! Part 1

This is going to be pretty long, so I'll break it up into Parts. I'm going to be more diligent about our blog in 2012!

Let's see....we had pictures taken in August, but I never picked them up, so when we went to have our pictures taken for Christmas we got them all, it's amazing how much these little guys change in a few short months!
Love this face! Bradley at 18 months.

Happy guy!
22 months, so handsome!

He loves to make funny faces!


Ella, 18 months

Such a cutie!

Ella, 22 months- such a grown up!
They are talking up a storm these days. For a long time we were worried about Bradley because he just wasn't talking. Ella was chatting like crazy (this was one of those times that it was hard not to compare, I know better, they are two DIFFERENT children. Just like any other separate pregnancy siblings). No worries these days!! They can both count to 10!

In October, we made our annual trip to Georgia to visit Matt's Grammy and Grampy. Our children are so blessed to have a full set of great grandparents!
Grammy and Bradley



Matt's Uncle Dan showed up for a visit too, it's has been a long time since all the Eckerts have been together. We tried to get a family photo, the results were, uh, not good.
 
Priceless
Next came Halloween! I used my domestic skills to make my children's costumes. This was my very first sewing project. It wasn't too bad and now I'm a sewing addict, it's so much fun!
Pebbles

Bam Bam

 
I could eat them, they are so cute!

Part 2- coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment