Tuesday, July 12, 2011

"You want what?"

The other day my mother-in-law, Chris asked for a recent, good picture of the Brellas together. She will be going to lunch with an old friend and wanted evidence that she has the cutest grandchildren in the world. Matt and I just looked at each other and I explained to her that we don't have any. I have tons of good pictures individually, but none of the two together. I told her I would try to get one...
That evening when we got home, I took the kiddos into the front yard and start taking a TON of pictures. Guess what? Not a single good picture of the two of them, geez. I'll have to try again tonight.
This is the last "good" picture of the two of them, they are 6 months old.
At the pool
At the zoo
Well, at least they're both in it

Best one of the bunch

What if daddy holds them, hmmm not so much :(

3 comments: