Tuesday, March 19, 2013

And Baby Makes 5!!

We are so excited to announce that we are expecting baby Eckert #3!! We've known since the Brellas were tiny babies that we wanted them to have a younger sibling(s) and prayed so hard for this little miracle. And we can say with certainty it is only ONE little miracle!

As with the Brellas, this baby was not easy task and we had many heartaches during this process, but can finally say it was worth it and know our baby will be here soon! How soon? Baby Eckert #3 is due to make an arrival around June 2, 2013!!

Once again, we do not know the gender. This time it's not really a big deal since we already have everything we could possibly need, boy or girl. For the record, I (Laura) think it's a boy, but thought the Brellas were both boys, so what do I know! Ella thinks it's a girl, which she suggests we should name, Ella. Bradley thinks it's a boy, he also thinks he's the one with a baby in his belly! We're just excited to find out!

Most people know that the pregnancy with the Brellas was really rough. I kept telling myself that when I had another one it would be awesome because there would be only ONE! I'm here to tell you, I was wrong. Pregnancy is not something I am very good at, but so worth it! I'm excited for this part to be over, but I know after the baby is here I will have that moment when I wish I could just be pregnant again. Funny how life works.
23 Weeks

26 weeks with big brother, Bradley!

29 weeks with big sister, Ella!

No comments:

Post a Comment